Friday, April 09, 2010

Most difficult work

Everyone say that how their work is difficult. Some crib about it and some love it. I am not going to tell you that I am doing some great job that is different and difficult nor I am going to compare different jobs on different parameter to come to conclusion. Just a thought in mind doing round since long.

With time I have come to believe that most difficult work in this world is to keep everyone happy and satisfied. No matter how hard you try, you will always find dissatisfied people. People who can find mistake and points finger. The appreciations are few and far but criticisms will be continuous.

The best way to move forward and keep doing your work after all as I said that you can't satisfy everyone. Nothing else you can do

Labels:


Comments:
That is so true...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]