Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Impression of City

This city keeps surprising me. I have never seen so many variance if you travel for 5 minutes. Sometimes I love it and at others I want to flee away as soon as possible.

What will be surprising for most part of country is totally normal here. You roam around Bandstand and Pawai lake and you will find that whats going on in land of much hyped protectors of Indian culture.

First glance of the city to international visitors from flight window will be one of biggest slums and as soon as they come out of Airport they will land in The Leela. The travel on Airport road (Andheri-Kurla Road) will be crawling and Metro work can make it worse.

In morning several stalls of Poha, Upma and Idli will come up for the breakfast and this is most preferred by bachelors. Toast will be available through out the day and seems pretty much in demand. I will talk about transportation, crowd and food in details in my later blogs.

This city is totally different experience altogether.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]