Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The bluetooth effect

It was always good fun at Hangar (our home after graduation) and I got the farewell gift from friends at time of leaving. I was relocating to Delhi to pursue my MBA. The gift was Bluetooth headset. According to my friends I used to talk a lot and this was pretty evident from my mobile bills. At that time, I told them as well that mostly I am not going to use it as I am pretty comfortable holding phone and talking.
I have learnt one thing that you should never try to predict the future. Currently I am using my headset big time. However, the uses of it is not due to my change in liking but due to my mobile handset Nokia 5610 Music Express ( My recommendation: never buy). My handset has been to Nokia Care to 5 times in its nearly 2 year life 3 times in warranty period itself. Every time a new problem arises. The new problem is with incoming voice so i have to use it on either loudspeaker or use the bluetooth headset. Now with uses, I have found it to be pretty useful and comfortable.
My uses of bluetooth headset has other effect as well. I received lot of comments from all the section. Few call it style and few laughs at it as well. It has been referred as attitude and show of power by few. But no complains, it started as compulsion but now i like it as well except the fear of losing it as I will be helpless without it :)

Comments:
great to hear that it is so heavily used.
 
Are tension nahi bhai....isbari germany gaya to tere waste bluetooth hi la dunga :)
 
Ah .. I had completely forgotten the name of our heavenly abode. Our Hanger. Every time I recollect some of that, I always wish we could do those late night Nimhans walks a few more times.

May be its time to switch to a popular device called iphone.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]