Monday, July 14, 2008

3 Years!!!!!

I am three year old in the industry, and as truly said "Time flies like an arrow". It seems like day before yesterday that I joined and started earning. Everything that happened from the day 1 seems so fresh that I can recall each and everything with details. I can't claim to have seen enough(still in the first company :) ) and know all but these 3 years had been really rewarding and every day had been learning, not without lot of frustration some times in between. There had been time when i was on verge of decisions of quitting and my friends have heard it lot of time from my mouth. May be i said so many times that no one would have been taking it seriously now.

whatever be the case these time has made lot of changes in me and there is still a need to continue and keep making the improvements.

Comments:
congrats 4 completing 3 years...
 
only some frustration in between...saala ek saal se frustration hai.. aur time toh jiase ruk hi gaya hai.. subah 8 time se pehle baj jata hai aur pone 5 per ghadi ruk hi jati hai [;)]
 
Same as sourabh :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]