Monday, February 19, 2007

whats the plan on B'day!!

Everyone asked me this question and i had really no answer as there was no plan. then my team lead also asked the same question. My reply was quick.

TL: What's the plan for today?
Me: I want a half day leave.
TL: Why?
Me: i need to take my GF for the movie ?
TL: that u can go at the night.
Me: She is not allowed after 10:00 PM, so i need to go for the noon show and then dinner also
TL: Your leave is rejected.
Me: Why?
TL: Because i did not get the chance and i can not give u the chance
Other team member: Yes he is right.
Me: but u need to give me.. otherwise this chain will continue and when i will be TL i will also do the same.
TL: No
Me: somebody have to break this chain, so why cant u?
TL: I can, but i am jealous
Other TM: yes dont give him
Me: I am dropping the mail in after noon and leaving to be with her

These moment in the office which makes the day. the 5 mins. talk helps in the work.
now i am going to really plan something. ;)

Labels:


Comments:
wattttt....
gf n all huh...
we need full description dude...
 
hmmm Who is the ONE ?
 
arre bhai log it was just for the fun in the office..
i will be at home at the right time..then we will have full description..
 
@long int: WE also want to know who is the one?? u r hiding lots of thing...
 
dil se mangte to jaroor leave mil jata....
 
Yeah Ravi, agreed...These conversations help to work. I am still waiting for the sweets u said wud be giving to me on ur b'day...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]