Tuesday, December 05, 2006

2 Min in the Air..



Some of the things you do leave such an imprint that you will remember it forever. This Sunday I did something like that. It was for very short duration but gave a thrilling experience and one which I would have loved if it would have been for some more time. I am talking about the parasailing for which we (me with friends) went this Sunday.

I think so many people enjoy this kind of activities but they don’t have the information about such an activity. I consider myself very lucky in this regard as our house has Mr. PJ (Pritesh Jain). I don’t know how he gets the information. I know the source but I don’t know why I am not able to get such information myself.

He (PJ) got this idea very late and we registered for the program on the Saturday night and when I asked him that have we got any replies then his answer was that we have registered very late so we may not get the chance. I was sleeping peacefully on the chilly Sunday morning when he calls and wakes me and says that there was call from careIndia(group that organize the event) and we have to go there. I have to get up and get ready. As the internet was not working at our place we went to our friends place and everyone was excited there too to go. We had a good breakfast there and as usual we were late. We truly understand the meaning of the IST(Indian stretchable time).

I tried to follow the map and we reached to the point from where we can see the event in the field but we did not know the exact path to reach there. After little struggle and a small round we reached there. There we met Mr. Gopi, he tells that our turn will come after 9 peoples. Half an hour later our status was same 9 people.

It was a long wait and while sitting on the ground we were thinking that its cost too much for the 2 min. ride in the air. Slowly the count started to decrease and finally our turn came. One by one we went into the air. I was the last in my group and when I was getting ready, there was some fear to go so high in the air. Finally my turn comes and I am tied to parachute and a long rope in the front that is tied to the jeep. The wind was strong and as soon as the parachute opens I was in the air. All the fear was gone and I wished that I remain here for some time and see everything from the top. It was so cool to be there on such a height. Slowly it started too decent and seeing yourself fall was totally different and then there was feeling that you might crash too hard on the ground. I landed safely and looked back at my friends standing at the other end of the field.

It was two minutes of the fun and excitement when you are in the air and can see the ground from some height, this was like a dream come true and I am looking for the other events.


Comments:
I dint get the idea late.. but some people were showing bhav... they said they were going to office n all...
kitna effrt karna pada to convince them,, hehehe

Anyways.. it was a superb exp...
I am game for many more such activities.. lets keep rocking...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]